Aryls is 6 Months Old!

It is so hard to believe that our little girl has been in our lives for half of a year! She has grown into such a happy, curious, and beautiful blessing. 

At 6 Months, Aryl is:
•Sitting up independently
•Rolling all over
•Sleeping on her tummy
•No longer sleeping through the night after Neil's Surgery - but we are slowly getting back to it!
•Eating fruits, veggies, rice, oatmeal, and now peanut butter!
•Laughs and Smiles ALL THE TIME




Aryl had her 6 month check-up on Friday with her awesome pediatrician, Dr. Baker. He was impressed with how well she was sitting up and says she is looking great!

At 6 Months, Aryl is now:
Weight - 16lbs 8oz
Height - 2ft 3in







Theses 6 Months FLEW for us, so I hope the next 6 move way slower! 

At this point, I am trying my best not to rush life or moments. I tend to worry about things that don't matter. Well, they matter, but they can wait - like doing dishes or folding laundry. I get overwhelmed with how much I need to do, but I am learning to let go and let the house be a little messy. It won't be this way forever and Aryl won't be little forever. It's also easy to say things like "I can't wait until....", when I really want to enjoy every stage and take time to soak in every moment. Life moves too quickly to rush into the next moment, day, or stage of life. 

Sarah 

Comments