Valentine's.

This Valentine's Day was a bit different. I had to share my Valentine with my 
Daughter....and I Loved It. I'm so glad Aryl has a Daddy who loves her so much.
 Valentine's morning, Neil had physical therapy at 7AM. So it was a very early morning for our little family. But early mornings are not as bad when there are presents!





Following Neil's PT, we had a sweet little breakfast date at Mama's Boy and enjoyed some time together over some delicious food and coffee. Aryl stuck with her blueberries. 



On Saturday, Aryl and I got to enjoy a Sweet Galentine's Tea hosted by Candace {or as Aryl will call her - Aunt CC}. It was such a beautiful and fun set-up! Candace out-did heself! 

















It was a fun weekend full of LOVE.

Sarah 

Comments

  1. Yay! So glad I can comment and keep up with the blog! What a sweet Valentine's Day post ... so glad you two could make it for the tea. Neil is blessed to have his two ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment